[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: a new lens and a urine sample

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: a new lens and a urine sample
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:40:23 -0500 (EST)
BW the CN writes:
>>Although Tina's Vet Cat picture was top notch, I do believe your
family
>>portrait with Othello rates my favorite of all the cat pictures
posted here.
>>(Wasn't that while His Moosness and Herself were in attendance?)

Huzzah. Yes indeed both personages were present. His majesty, Othello,
true to form took my seat, and for reasons known only
to him looked directly at my 4T on the self timer. As Moose will
confirm, Othello does like his spot at the table and with guests we may
run out of seats
and expects one of his management team people should thus stand.
Nonetheless, he is very endearing and has fully stolen our affection.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Friends/Moose-visit-2013/32266817_P9SSQD#!i=2878911626&k=vpRQRkz&lb=1&s=M

Since the last post I have come in the world and am now

CERTIFIED Humble Servant of Othello, (AKA Chairman Meow), Mike