Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2014: we used no EPO!

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2014: we used no EPO!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 06:44:32 +0100
This is just rubbish. If I play soccer, I put on soccer clothes and boots. If I
play tennis, I wear tennis shoes. If I ride my racing bike, I wear the
appropriate clothes for that. There is a reason why different sports have
different clothes. And just because something was not available 50 or 100 years
ago does not mean that we should forsake it today.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu