Re: [OM] [OT] Speaking of the palmetto state...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Speaking of the palmetto state...
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 13:42:23 -0500
That's a decision you will never regret!  Murrells Inlet is wonderful and
you are so close to Charleston you can visit any time.  We have
reservations at Zero Water Street for our 47th anniversary in two weeks.
I love that in Charleston, you don't need a car.  It's like a European city
in many ways.  You can park your car and walk everywhere.

Welcome to the South and red clay!

Tina

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Charlie (in Charleston) already knows this but I am currently committed
> to become a citizen of the palmetto state.  A few days ago my wife and I
> put down a non-refundable deposit on a piece of property and a house (to
> be built) at Murrells Inlet, South Carolina.  The house will not start
> construction until at least mid-April and not likely be finished before
> September or October.  In the meantime we have to sell our current house
> in New York and have no idea how long that will take.  Should a miracle
> happen and our present house sells before the new one is ready we'll put
> our stuff in storage and move into the little Florida place until the
> new house is ready.
>
> Here are a few photos of the area
> <http://www.sciway.net/sc-photos/tag/murrells-inlet/>  Sorry, not mine.
>   The only photos I have are of other people's houses and my muddy
> building lot.  South Carolina mud is actually red clay brick waiting to
> be fired.  :-)
>
> Chuck Norcutt
> --

Tina Manley