Re: [OM] Photorealism

Subject: Re: [OM] Photorealism
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 06:31:44 +1100
Good fun for doing paint conversions. Takes a bit of time to get the effect the
way you like but there's plenty of control using intensity, flow and opacity to
control the amount of colour that you drag. I've no idea what it was designed
to do originally but this is the only way I've ever used it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: