Re: [OM] Eye Candy - Color, Texture & Unmentionables

Subject: Re: [OM] Eye Candy - Color, Texture & Unmentionables
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:27:08 -0800
On 1/14/2014 7:20 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Agreed.  Delightful color and texture.

Thanks!

> But this one appears to have faint reflections on it
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=10592>  Was it taken
> through glass?  Actually, the orange piece at center top appears to have
> a faint perfect circle on it.  How might that have happened?

This was taken in a quite dark part of the shop. ISO 3200, 1/8 sec. -1/3 EV. I
believe the brighter parts are light
reflected from glass or mirrors elsewhere in the shop. It doesn't take much to
show up at that exposure.

Not taken through glass. The circle is likely just that, reflection of outside
light off something circular.

Dim View Moose