Re: [OM] Siddiq's PAD Jan 11 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Siddiq's PAD Jan 11 2014
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 06:12:36 +0000
I'm sure that it's really a great picture, Sdq, but FB will have done it no
favours.  I like a bit of bark as well and there are some lovely old trees
(carob, fig, cork-oak, for instance) around my mother's homestead in the
Algarve.  I've just returned from a few days there and I'll post a couple of
pictures on Zone-10 (hint, Sdq ;-))

Chris