Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko a

Subject: Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko adapter
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:39:56 -0600
> It's not too late. :-) Joel is lovin' his. It's now old enough, and 'birdcage
> lining', that you could continue to work
> all your tried and true material.

Not likely to happen. The 5Dmk2 could work, but so would the 6D. I'm
still not convinced that the 6D isn't the way to go.
Fortunately/unfortunately, I'm not in a position at the moment to
worry about it. What I am pleased with is that once I am in the
position to worry about it, options do exist. When it comes down to
buying a new camera or making a mortgage payment (or two), the camera
loses.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx