Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:24:40 +0100
What are the penalties for speeding, I am thinking of changing my
commute to the UK by catching the overnight ferry from Zebrugge or
rotterdam to hull.

I got "flashed" 6 times in France last year (just a smidge above the
limit) and thought I had got away with them until two arrived in the
post last week :-( both 9kms over the limit but one in a 50 (late at
night) so now I will be 135 Euros worse off. In the last two years
cameras have sprung up all over the place in France and the are even
more strict than the swiss!