Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 21:37:01 +0100
Hmmm its getting difficult to drive anywhere in Europe and in  France is
almost impossible now to not get flashed.  At least here there is no
points system so you can have many "just a bit overs."

Please take me back to the days of traffic police where they assessed if
you were driving dangerously for the conditions.

and to reply to  JH, Here (Switzerland) they can reduce the limits if
pollution is high but they are limited in the number of days they can do
so. The problem with Eurocrats is they have to make changes to be seen
to be doing things and that means a lot of cr@p for the general
population and it will only get worse.