Re: [OM] Fast Eggs

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast Eggs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:52:26 -0800
On 1/17/2014 6:50 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> 128 Windows updates for me. My new-to-me laptop isn't quite as snazzy as
> the Moose-O-Matic, but it fits inside my camera bag. Merry Christmas, new
> computers for everyone!

Guess I wasn't ready to go away from the mid-tower desktop formula. The
flexibility is wonderful.

The little Acer goes traveling. Does everything I need for that. Though I'm
tempted by the combo Mike mentioned - not
now. :-)

> Sounds like a decent computer, Moose. I like the idea of an SSD for all the
> operations and shuffling off to the spinners for storage.

I think it will pay for itself in brain cells saved when I don't wonder where
to put what (or where I did put what). :-)

Stolid State Moose