Re: [OM] Fast Eggs

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast Eggs
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:39:32 -0600
> Guess I wasn't ready to go away from the mid-tower desktop formula. The
> flexibility is wonderful.

My desktop machine (a Lenovo all-in-one beasty) doesn't go anywhere. I
love all the screen real-estate, mega keyboard and decent sound. No
substitute for square inches.

> The little Acer goes traveling. Does everything I need for that. Though I'm
> tempted by the combo Mike mentioned - not
> now. :-)

Your little Acer is just a little bit bigger than my Lenovo X100e.
Small computers don't get left behind. I prefer a bigger screen, but I
value portability. Besides, a wee little trick: I've got the iPad
setup using Air Display. Air Display doubles the size of the screen
AND gives me touch-screen abilities. I do use Air Display as a screen
extension (second monitor) rather than a mirror of the primary screen.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx