Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 16:55:13 +1100
Damn!
One of my few remaining pleasure was banging down the Autoroutes at 160 in my
beat up old Astra. Got it up to 200 once but it started to overheat and I had
to back off to 180. Well, it was near Le Mans - one has a duty to give it a go
on a straight and empty road in such a place.
I'll have to speed on my Australian licence, not my UK. Yes - got two and that
wasn't easy. :-) Much harder than two passports and not quite as hard as
getting a UK bank account as well. It all required some enthusiastic stretching
of the truth.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com