[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: homemade pasta, cycling and cats

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: homemade pasta, cycling and cats
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 08:39:28 +0100
In other words, back in Alicante, and with my friend Lars visiting from
Denmark, as he does every January. My wife and daughter were still in Puerto
Rico visiting her family, so it was just Lars, me and the pets here. For me
there was also the disagreeable bit about getting back to work after more then
2 weeks off. But we ate some great food and did some great cycling:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1120

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain