Re: [OM] Fast Eggs

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast Eggs
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 00:06:53 +1030
We call it an omlette (note the missing 'e', so normal conventions are
out the windae, man!)   ;)

Usually it's sunday brunch using up leftovers from my saturday night
'australian asian' cooking escapades... It's had lemon grass, garlic,
ginger and chili in it at times, too.  It doesn't happen very often,
though... :)

davidt