Re: [OM] Windows 8 (was Fast Eggs)

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows 8 (was Fast Eggs)
From: Steve Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 08:45:59 -0500 (EST)
It's actually a Windows service - you can see it in task manager.

Best $4.99 I have spent in a long time (spent it 5 times for 5 computers,
including the Dell Venue Pro 8 tablet).

The "modern" Win8 actually works very nicely on the Dell tablet with the
optional stylus pen instead of a mouse.

Steve Troy