Re: [OM] Focus peaking question

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus peaking question
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 12:08:09 -0600
Wow! That works! I was mistaken - I have fn2 set up for magnify, so I set fn1
up for the myset.  I think this may work!  Thanks.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard