Re: [OM] [OT} Windows 8

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT} Windows 8
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 15:01:34 -0800
In a work environment, Windows 8 is pretty much an invitation to spend the
dollars likely required in the "upgrade" in getting all the staff one can
onto Something Else. If you're going to be forced into spending training
dollars in getting people up to speed on Win 8 (not to mention that
additional hardware money, and the upgrade licensing costs) then one might
as well use it to potentially eliminate the repetition of that sort of
issue in the future.