Re: [OM] [OT] Firewalls and other (mostly Linux related) network securit

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Firewalls and other (mostly Linux related) network security questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 19:25:33 -0500
Pretty much what I do except I use lengthy randomly generated passwords
for each site using <https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm> which are
encrypted in a file which I open as needed to copy and paste passwords.
  The master password for the file is the only one that, while long and
complex, is memorable (to me).

Chuck Norcutt