Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 07:56:48 +0100
Seriously: I really dislike this kind of populist drivel, even if pronounced by
a famous writer. If politicians are so bad then goddamit, elect some other
ones. You the people have the power. Yes, I know about lobbies and all that,
but at the end of the day you have the ballot. I continue to be amazed by
people bitching about how bad the politicians are while only half of them
bother to show up at the polls (or less, in off-year elections).

Sorry, no compassion from my side.

You are also more than welcome to our Partido Popular if you want to swap. The
only issue might be that our Prime Minister does not speak English.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain