Re: [OM] West Coast Beer News [was Very Good Beer News]

Subject: Re: [OM] West Coast Beer News [was Very Good Beer News]
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 11:52:45 -0700
Or, if you cut back the scale a bit more, a great deal less money than
that. Here's the contents of my brewery:
http://zuiko.dyndns.org/photos/DSCF1573.jpg

In the center, a batch of Pliny the Elder double IPA just finishing primary
fermentation and on the right a batch of Edwort's Apfelwein about 3 weeks
old. The empty carboy on the left contained a batch of imperial chipotle
smoked porter that is now carbonating in a keg. Also on tap is the previous
batch of Apfelwein. Yum!

Mark