Re: [OM] Fast Eggs

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast Eggs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 13:59:36 -0800
On 1/19/2014 5:38 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> As soon as I finish typing this, I'm heading into the kitchen to fire up my
> heavy aluminum pan with green anti-stick surface and make up a batch of
> flat folded egg product things with bacon, tomato and cheese inside. They
> closely resemble omelettes on rare occasion.
>
> I do so love these new pans.

Recently got a new TFal big skillet. I make my own croutons by sautéing great
bread in olive oil with salt and pepper.
Have yet to serve my my Caesar salad to anyone without getting raves,
especially for the croutons.

The new pan is WAY better than the commercial grade, uncoated Calphalon I've
used for years. The big heavy pan hot spots
and needs serious cleaning fairly often. I don't know what magic is in the
relatively light, thin TFal, but it browns
everything evenly and cooks perfectly.

OK, so I have dedicated equipment in the kitchen, as well, omelette pan,
crouton pan, two eggs over easy pan ...

Chef Chez Moose