Re: [OM] Back Yard Pano

Subject: Re: [OM] Back Yard Pano
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 17:48:29 -0500
Thanks. If you'd like some snow, we'd be happy to send you some. As well as
some red squirrels, as we have a gracious plenty. I was reminded of the red
squirrel shortage in the UK on a first-season episode of Doc Martin last night
when the doc visited Stewart, the ranger, and met Anthony, the six foot
imaginary red squirrel.

And no, I haven't tried the Fuji's pano function. I have shot panos with the
Fuji, but I did it the old fashioned way. One of these close days with frigid
temperatures and big wind, I must get the manual out and give it a proper read.
<g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal