Re: [OM] Hello, my name is Bill and I'm a hoarder . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello, my name is Bill and I'm a hoarder . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 19:08:43 -0500 (EST)
I have a couple of Richoflex TLR cameras which are fun to work with and not
 much money.  The Hasselblads are safe for now.  I have a 4X5 Cambo  view
camera w/o lens and a complete Toyo 45A kit (three lenses, backpack, spot
meter, etc) that I can give you an inventory and price on, if interested.
Will not split it up. Let me know if interested. Nice clean kit.  Bill
"Venturing into Uncharted Territory" Barber

In a message dated 1/19/2014 5:56:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,