Re: [OM] Back Yard Pano

Subject: Re: [OM] Back Yard Pano
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 02:39:26 +0000 (UTC)
Understood!

----- Original Message -----From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Sun, 19 Jan 2014
22:55:05 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: [OM] Back Yard Pano

I confess I never have printed a panorama. I suspect if I wanted one, I'd get
it done by a lab as I wouldn't want to shell out for a box of pano paper, or
burn up 40 or so inches of a roll on a single narrow shot. This one covers a
field of view of about 150 degrees, and was hand held, so I suspect to get it
all on paper at a reasonable size for viewing would require a print larger than
I'd care to manage.

--Bob WhitmireCertified Neanderthal

http://lists.thomasclausen.net/mailman/private/olympus/Themed Olympus Photo
Exhibition: http://www.tope.nl/