Re: [OM] Fast Eggs

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast Eggs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:24:18 +1100
So long as she taught you to draw the sides in slowly, it shouldn't leak in a
nice semi-circular shape. I was taught in a French farmhouse as a lad by the
mother of a fifty year friend and she did omelettes for lunch for twelve - one
monster omelette in a huge copper frying pan. Try rolling that sunshine. Chunks
of it cut straight out of the pan in the middle of the table with the family
and grape pickers. Always either plain or fine herb' though the herbs might
include some of the stinging nettles they'd been crushing for the ducks. I've
been very particular about them ever since, in her memory.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: