Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko a

Subject: Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko adapter,
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:24:42 -0500
An interesting thought.  I've not thought much of adapters to adapters.
  I don't have much in the way of MF lenses other than OM but I do have
a Minolta 58/1.2 (for which I already have an MD=>m4/3) but I also have
a couple of Pentax PK lenses and maybe a few other oddballs around.
I'll have to check what's in the recesses of the camera gear boxes.

Chuck Norcutt