Re: [OM] Abstract 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Abstract 2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:36:02 -0500
You can easily fix the "looks too much like a flower problem" in many
ways.  Easiest is just to blur it a lot more.  Or put a red bullseye in
the middle.  Cut it into quadrants and paste the quadrants back together
in different positions... or the same positions with the quadrants
rotated 90, 180 or 270 degrees.  Overlay a 6 or 8 pane window frame.  Do
a joint entry with Dean Hanson by blending it with his microscopic
Stilocladius head capsule.  See?  I'm just full of suggestions.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt