[OM] More winter

Subject: [OM] More winter
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:21:11 -0500
A few more winter shots. Second back yard pano, or, more accurately, dooryard
pano. Four shots, hand-held, horizontal. Left in color. See description for
reason Christmas wreath is still hanging.

The store a mile and a half from our house, top of the hill in Round Pond. I go
there for occasional sandwiches, and to pump owners for local lore and legend.

The dock at Round Pond Lobster Co. as the snow began to fall on the 18th. Color
saturation has been slightly reduced.

Captain and stern man of F/V Candace at work on the 18th. Would not have been a
particularly pleasant day to be on the water, but that never seems to stop
these guys. I am too much the wus to be a fisherman.

As always . . .

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal