Re: [OM] Fast Eggs

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast Eggs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:04:54 +1100
Putting an omelette anywhere near a grill is evil - a fast food routine.
The present glorious Australian Cricket team are mostly on high fat, low carb
diets (and unlike the past, they're pretty fit guys now). There is one Vegan
who worries me though - he eats a lot of bananas they say...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: