Re: [OM] Misty morning engine run

Subject: Re: [OM] Misty morning engine run
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 04:36:28 -0600
I can understand about an arch that blocks one's view.  I purchased a
1986 Ford Bronco II and drove it for several years.  I didn't realize
how great an angle the right windshield corner post blocked until I
pulled out in front of an oncoming vehicle in a small town in Texas.  No
one was injured, though there was some whiplash, but the vehicle was
laid up a couple of weeks for repairs.  Even afterwards, I still had
some surprises because of that post.  I soon traded it in the interest
of safety.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA