Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - a whole bunch o' music

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - a whole bunch o' music
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:59:03 -0600
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 6:34 AM, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I missed your post, somehow, Paul.  As always, the lighting is great and
> the exposure nicely caught.  I do enjoy the personalities in your
> collection.
>
> Chris

Thanks.  The rehearsal shots are grainy because the E-M5 was probably
pushing ISO5000.  But it was either that, or no shots at all.  I did end up
cheating and using flash for some of them, but the FL-50 with the Fong
salad bowl on it makes for a very nice, soft light.

The great thing about these concerts is that everyone involved knows each
other, are friends, and egos are checked at the door.  For me, it's still
surreal.  Since being drawn into this circle, I have the opportunity to
hang out with, and occasionally have dinner with, guys who were my musical
heroes in the 70's and 80's.  Guys that I couldn't have gotten remotely
close to back in the day.  And now I'm driving them around and having
dinner with them...
--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie