Re: [OM] In the square

Subject: Re: [OM] In the square
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:16:12 -0500
You do, especially when you're shooting 2:3 but you want to go square. For the
moment, I'm seeing the rectangle before I see the square, which is to say, the
square appears in post processing rather than in composition. The sheep and
standing stone, for example, works much better as a square, but it took me a
long time go get there. Went through many various rectangular crops before
stumbling on the square.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal