Re: [OM] IMG: White Out!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: White Out!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:25:38 -0500
That's a very scary situation you got there. All those tracks and a truck
sideways. Phew! Tragedy is looming just out of view, I'm sure.

Riding around in the snow for the purposes of photography is fun, and I do it
all the time, but as a rule I stick to small roads in areas where I'm not
likely to see any other vehicles save plows out and about. Up here, when the
first flakes start falling, the plow trucks are out. They come in all shapes
and sizes, from the big DOT trucks to pickup trucks contracted to clear various
stretches of back roads. The driveway plowing doesn't usually start until after
the snow stops.

>From February of last year:

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal