Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: just around Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: just around Alicante
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 02:31:03 +1030
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 01:07:59AM +1300, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> David T wrote
>
> > From my research it's a mixture of: soy, agar
> jelly, dextrose, guar gum, xanthan gum, coconut oil, critic acid,
> safflower colour, titanium white colour...
>
> davidt
>
>  Critic acid being
> the vital ingredient ...!
>
> Sorry David - couldn't resist that :-)
>

> Brian Swale

hahaha, all good! I woud like to point out that the list of ingredients
was pasted from a 'vegan cheese' website...  if they'll happily put
paint in it, who knows WHAT else they'll put in it - sounds sooooooo
healthy! Give me real milk and eggs (even rubbery ones mistakenly called
an omelette) any day! :)

davidt