Re: [OM] (OM) My display setup at Alexandra Saturday market, today

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) My display setup at Alexandra Saturday market, today
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 22:37:42 +1100
I'd suggest more enclosure - cloth back and sides if you can do it, with prints
hung.
You get more time if you can draw them in or impede traffic slightly.
I've also used that pine garden lattice stuff to hang as well - a couple of
light pieces hinged together is easy to handle and with stand unsupported at
right angles.
And when it gets 'tired', you can grow tomatoes up it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: