Re: [OM] Dead pigs

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead pigs
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 14:32:45 +0100
You are referring to American or European ones, e.g. Burger Trough or McDo.
They don't use pork because there are Jewish and Muslim populations in their
countries that don't eat port for religious reasons. When travelling in Asia
(Japan, Taiwan, Korea) I have seen plenty of fast food that featured pork.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain