Re: [OM] Dead pigs

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead pigs
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 16:43:28 +0100
That food babe is a bit too fundamentalist for my taste (pun intended).
Of course, it is true that on my side of Atlantic some of the dodgier additives
are banned, as she points out. Still, Subway and similar chains are  far better
nutritionally than the burger joints, no matter how you slice it.

"Just make it at home" may work for someone who is at home most of the time
(and yes, I take my lunch with me from home most days), but if you travel a
lot, that is simply not an option.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman