[OM] Orlando sunset with mysterious "object" in the clouds

Subject: [OM] Orlando sunset with mysterious "object" in the clouds
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 11:37:47 -0500
I was looking at Bob's square cropped photos when it occurred to me that
I also had a recent pano that, by accident, had turned out square.  I
just processed it yesterday and decided I'd post it here.  When I took
the shot and also when I was working on turning the three original
images into a pano I noticed what appeared to be a lighter, curved
streak in the sky.  I figured it was some bit of contrail and didn't pay
it much attention.

But when I was resizing the image this morning to post on Zone-10 I
decided to take a look at 100%.  I was a bit stunned by what I saw since
I have no idea what it is.  Maybe you do.

Here's the main image.  It's a sunset taken in Orlando while visiting
friends there a couple days ago and has had no adjustments other than a
slight reduction in highlights:
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=10974>

and here's a 100% pixel crop of a section of sky located about 20% of
image width in from the left and about 40% up from the bottom.  Looks
like a perfect disk.  Anyone got a guess what it might be?
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=10977>