Re: [OM] IMG: El Campello in infrared

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: El Campello in infrared
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 08:06:59 +0100
Thanks Chris. No special shooting techniques are needed. Most of these images
are made at f4 or f5.6 which yielded handholdable speeds of 1/30 to 1/60 (I was
using a 35mm lens). You just slap on the filter and shoot away. The nice thing
about the M8 is that the viewfinder is not TTL, so you do not have the problem
with the vary dark finder that you encounter when shooting SLRs, and of course
the camera is manual focus, so you avoid the problems with AF and infrared
filters.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman