Re: [OM] OT: Weather Woes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Woes
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:51:55 -0500
Yep. Happens. Hasn’t happened this year that I’m aware of. Been too cold.

Guy I know tried to get a funeral operation going when he first came back to
the area. The established homes squeezed him out, but one of his, ah, clients
was an ice fisherman who was sitting in his idling truck to stay warm. Melted
the ice. Truck suddenly plunged through. Fisherman also had a good bit of
alcohol in his system.

Sigh.

I don’t walk, ski, snowmobile, fish, drive or otherwise move myself onto water,
even if it is assumed mineral status. It just isn’t prudent.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal