Re: [OM] OT American Football

Subject: Re: [OM] OT American Football
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:18:59 +0000 (GMT)
Chris , you will no doubt gave noticed that none of the players have "crash
helmets or the massive amounts of protective padding favoured in the USA. My
first thought as an ex player of the game was OUCH !! Glad I stopped playing (
at a very junior level) MANY years ago...although my knees are rather flakey
now>

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK