Re: [OM] Food Sculptures (was: Dead pigs)

Subject: Re: [OM] Food Sculptures (was: Dead pigs)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:37:16 +0100
Nah they just look small because theres no padding admittedly North is
one of the bigger ones but not the biggest and he only weighs 240lbs
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_North> but is fast and then we
have Adam Jones who is 265lbs but not so fast :-)
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Rhys_Jones> - sorry for the welsh
bias :-) .

IanW who wouldn't like to go up against a linebacker or Rugby winger any
more.