Re: [OM] Fast Eggs

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast Eggs
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:03:20 -0600
> I'd make my own but I am crippled by domestic pressures. My wife will not eat
> any kind of pig meat (sentimental) or prawns/shellfish (one made her ill
> once!) or spicy food of any kind; #1 son is vegetarian; #1 daughter-in-law is
> Orthodox Jewish vegetarian; #2 son is an indiscriminate junk food grazer; #2
> daughter-in-law and entire family are Vegan. I am very limited in what I can
> cook dammit. That's why I talk about food a lot - I'm deprived.

I make two versions of a number of things. My wife is unable to eat
onions, so that causes some great food-based domestic disputes. The
way around that, which works for us, is for me to set aside my own pot
of stuff and doctor it up to my heart's content. Curry is one of those
things which I usually eat alone, unless we have company.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx