Re: [OM] Food Scultures

Subject: Re: [OM] Food Scultures
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:32:39 -0600
On 1/27/14 12:07 : , Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> That, and the fact that rugby is more physically demanding because the play
> is much more continuous than in American football. I once heard the latter
> described as "30 seconds of conference followed by 5 seconds of grunting".
>
> Don't get me wrong: I enjoy watching both, and I am consider staying up to
> watch the Superbowl (it kicks off 12:30 a.m. my time). But I think rugby is
> the tougher of the two.

Be careful.  If you didn't pay the NFL the licensing fees to use the "S"
word, they'll sue you for that email.  The legally-safe version is "The
Big Game".

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard