Re: [OM] Siddiq's PAD - Vittorio

Subject: Re: [OM] Siddiq's PAD - Vittorio
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:41:41 -0800
On 1/27/2014 7:08 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
>> Parmigiano Reggiano is the one cheese I'll miss when I die :-)
>>
>> Same with the wine ;-)
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/324396-1/Faenza-0222.jpg
>> (shot in Emilia-Romagna last year)

I've become a Pecorino Romano guy.

I use a LOT of cheese in my famous Caesar salad and many potential consumers do
don't do bovine diary.

The second reason illustrates the Costco effect. They sell big chunks of cheese
at low prices. Their Parmigiano Reggiano
was mediocre when I tried it. The Pecorino Romano they sell is excellent.

Yes, I know the arguments. Yes, I've had primo parmesan. All food is ultimately
a matter of taste, and I really like
this cheese, which also happens to be quite inexpensive.

Cheesy Moose