[OM] OMD-EM1 offer

Subject: [OM] OMD-EM1 offer
From: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:44:54 +0000
   Chris said
Thanks for that heads-up, Brian.  But for me the need for an optical viewfinder
overrides the aesthetics of the digital Oly and its recognised performance.  Tha
t 12-40 sounds like a tasty bit of kit as well . . .

But the EVF viewfinder does have its advantages, especially in low light.   I fi
nd the 500 mm F/8 Zuiko reflex usable in low light on my EM5 which was not true
when mounted on the OM2SP  I sometimes use it handheld for making records of bir
ds in the garden  to try and identify them later - not classic photographs but u
seful for the record.
My  son uses a Nikon digital and was surprised when he casually looked through m
y viewfinder with the 12-50 fitted indoors.
Brian