Re: [OM] Orlando sunset with mysterious "object" in the clouds - a confe

Subject: Re: [OM] Orlando sunset with mysterious "object" in the clouds - a confession
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 08:27:37 -0500
Ooops.  The Orlando "sunset" is actually a sunrise.  I forgot when I had
taken this pano and finally looked at the time in the EXIF...  7:11am.
I also should have realized that I was facing generally east since I had
taken a (poor) shot from the same spot of an Atlas V launch from the
Kennedy Space Center some 50 miles away less than 12 hours before.  Oh,
well.  Doesn't change the object... whatever it was.  Maybe the mother
ship was there to observe the launch. :-)

Chuck Norcutt