[OM] Siddiq's PAD - DTLA library

Subject: [OM] Siddiq's PAD - DTLA library
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:21:44 +0000
Downtown LA's central library had a day filled with fun and festivities in
honor of them now being open on Sunday afternoon. While we missed the real fun
bits (Inca the Peruvian Ensemble), and most other things were winding down
towards the end of the day, it was still a worthwhile visit. Saw these two
(senoritas if you wish) at one of the exits. The automated doors opened, I
happened to be in the right place, focussed as quick as possible with the Zuiko
50, and snapped off a couple of shots. (Interested parties, those steps out
there lead towards Angel's Flight, which was sadly not operational).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102063076275464&set=a.10102032852529094.1073741825.6313229&type=3&theater

Siddiq