[OM] Fw: Upgrade your E-M5 with our new firmware!

Subject: [OM] Fw: Upgrade your E-M5 with our new firmware!
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 23:45:45 +0000 (GMT)
just had a heads up from Olympus..new version 2.0 firmware update available.
improves low ISO capability and gives a much smaller AF area for critical
focus. Looking at the site I can see there have been a number of firmware
updates for the E-M5...All of which I have missed!  :-(>

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK