Re: [OM] ETTR, was: MooseRant on Low Light Shoot-Out

Subject: Re: [OM] ETTR, was: MooseRant on Low Light Shoot-Out
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:37:05 +0100
wouldn't that be killer feature?, If you could set the metering to not
Blow highlights (adjustable by area as there may be a pinpoint light
source) when in automagic mode OR you could select the emphasis of the
metering to look after the shadows, or protect both  i.e. the processor
intelligently analyses the live histogram.
IanW